check us out on:

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Finally!

I have been wanting to do this for a while now.
To start my own blog.
I Finally got the chance to sit down,set it up and get it looking how i want :)
It only took me a year to get here.
But I Finally did it :)

Anyways I should go through the year that i missed and post everything i wanna share and remember....But aint nobody got time for that.
So ill just start here.
Today.
Right Now :)

Dean traded his old 92' truck for a 1987 singlecab shortbed.
It needed alot of work before we head to new york.
But for the past week thats just what we have been doing!
Gettin it ready for a new paint job!


But it seems like its taking forever to actually get to the painting process! 
Cant wait to see the finished project :)
Post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment